Sciatic Hip Brace for Sciatica Nerve & SI Pain Relief
- PAIN RELIEVING BRACE: Medically engineered to help relieve pain associated with sciatic nerve, groin strains, sprains, as well as aid in the recovery from hip, thigh, hamstring or repeated groin injuries. Great for Sciatic Back Pain, Sacroiliac Joint Pain or pulled hamstrings!
- The Compression Brace helps relieve tension & ease discomfort in your lower back, buttocks, pelvis and legs.
- PERFECT GROIN & HIP SUPPORT FOR ACTIVE LIFESTYLES: Premium quality adjustable straps for perfect fit and comfort, suitable for everyday activities helping you stay active
- MEDICAL GRADE: Registered internationally as a Class 1 Medical Device with regulatory bodies, such as the FDA (US), Health Canada & the MHRA (UK). Manufactured to the highest quality and compliant standards
- PREMIUM GRADE NEOPRENE: The heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints aiding with muscular aches, pains and stiffness. It is useful during rehabilitation helping the adductor muscles and tendons around the groin, hamstring & thigh!
- ONE SIZE & FULLY ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION FOR BEST FIT: Universal size (one size fits most) 26" to 46" waistline, fits the Left or Right leg and is Unisex suitable for men and women. The adjustable compression system ensures blood flow safety, giving support to the affected area
- Sciatic Nerve Pain & Sacroiliac Joint Recovery Relief
- Groin strains and sprains
- Pulled Hamstrings
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Reduce likelihood of re-injury
- Occupational & sporting injuries
- Minimize effects of muscle overuse
- Support movements during everyday activities
She thinks it helps with her ongoing sciatic pain flare ups
Great product my hip pain is gone because of the product’s ability to help realign the hip
Big difference the moment I put it on. My pulled groin made my knee ache so the brace helped in two ways. Very grateful. Fits easily under my clothes. Thank you so much.
done all I wanted and more
I tried everything and when I got your brace within a day I I felt better. I still have numbness in my leg but the shooting/sharp pain is gone. I can function again