Wrist Support Brace Carpal Tunnel Arthritis Tendonitis Night Splint
- Includes a removable contoured aluminum palmer stay which helps control wrist flexion. The stabilizing splint helps with providing a rigid structure to keep the wrist from excessive movement.
- HIGH GRADE CONSTRUCTION: Breathable, moisture-wicking material is durable, soft and latex-free.Durable and lightweight, making it ideal for daily movement and low-impact activities.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: Supports weak or injured wrists while maintaining full range of movement of thumb and fingers.
- 24 HOUR COMFORT: Lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear and night use. Velcro strapping helps provide an anatomically correct fit, ensuring proper support.
- The StabilityPro™ Wrist Brace is intended for those suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Arthritis, Tendonitis, Wrist Sprains and other type of Wrist Injuries.
Maximum Support, Minimal Interference
If you suffer from pain, weakness, or numbness, then Wrist Braces braces are often the first line of treatment recommended by doctors.
Wearing a wrist brace can help prevent wrist injuries from occurring or help support the wrist after an injury. They do this by stabilizing the wrist area and preventing the joint from moving unnaturally or out of place.
This brace was great for me. I only generally need to wear it at night, but it fit well, and was long enough to provide proper support.
fit ok & seems to be helping problem with wwrist
I have carpal tunnel and would wake up during the night to my right hand being asleep. Since wearing the brace to bed, my hand has not fallen asleep and worked me up. Happy with the results. Appear to be having less of the pins and needles during the day too.
Good support and easy to adjust. Makes my work outs safer and helps with keep ing good form. Thanks!
found myself looking up wrist braces after my second time with tendonitis...and I have a connective tissue disease where I know this'll only continue so decided it was time to just get a brace for the bad days, but all that's available at the local pharmacy are tapes and braces that aren't actually braces, just compression sleeves basically. This one is wonderful, firm and locks your hand into place but not uncomfortable. my hands are small/I'm really petite and it still fit