Bunion Splint Wrap - Corrector Brace ~ Big Toe Straightener
BUNION CORRECTOR: StabilityPro's Bunion Splint helps Big Toe alignment, relieve pain for Hallux Valgus & Tailor's Bunion. It can be used and worn anywhere at home, as well as aid bunion correcting at night. Great for relieving pain after bunion surgery.
INSTANT PAIN RELIEF - Correct bunions in a gentle and comfortable way using the revolutionary Orthopedic Bunion Corrector. Simply wear it at night for immediate relief after a tough day. It will effectively ease pain and pressure on your tired feet.
Fully adjustable to fit everyone - The bunion splint comfortably fits most individuals without slipping or bunching. You can adjust the tightness as you need.
NIGHTTIME RELIEF: StabilityPro's Bunion Brace is great for bedtime. The embedded aluminum bar provides needed support while you are sleeping. Effectively alleviate the pain!
DAILY WEAR AFTER SURGERY: StabilityPro's Bunion Splint is designed with two layers which are softer and more comfortable than others. It is Soft and Lightweight but also provides great effective Support for the joint.
- Made with soft, thin and light medical grade PE material to save you from blisters, rubbing, and increasing tenderness.
- You feel more comfortable, as it soothes and releases tension and bunion pain near the joint.
- Stabilizing support to be worn at night.
- Anatomically adjust curved metatarsal and toe straps provide comfort and fit.
- Adjustable strapping system aligns big toe.
- Dual strapping system stabilizes the mid-foot arch.
- Padded hinged splint protects irritated tissue and absorbs pressure.
- Adjustable metatarsal pad relieves pain of toe joints, optimizing pressure distribution.
- One size fits most, left or right foot.
Comfortable even to sleep in. Noticing a small straightening movement. Will continue wearing to see if I can get more improvement
Less pain within a day Time will tell if the toe will straighten
She noticed immediate results. Thank you
My bunion splint has already decreased my bunion on my left foot dramatically.
I had bunion surgery on my left foot about ten years ago. It has been sore off and on ever since. In fact worse than before the surgery. I decided to buy this Bunion Splint and have been wearing it every night since receiving it a few weeks ago. I have not had a sore foot since. I am amazed that something so inexpensive could do so much good. Thank you so, so much. Robby B.