Deluxe Sock & Stocking Puller Assistant Aid - Easy Up Compression Helper Tool
Are you having problems putting on your compression socks in the morning?
Bending down to reach your feet seem impossible sometimes?
A sock puller is the answer.
Made with smooth terrycloth and elastic pullers, this "compression sock horn' is designed to help you get your foot into the foot sleeve(the hardest part), so all you have left is to pull your socks up to your desired height.
- The StabilityPro Socks Put On Assist Device: Helps individuals put on socks or stockings easily and independently. Ideal sock slider for those having difficulty to bend down, recovering from back, knee or hip replacement surgery or for those with limited mobility.
- Allows you to put on socks or hosiery independently with 4 easy steps. It is an ideal sock or stocking puller tool for those who have difficulty to bend over, have limited mobility.
- The two 29" long loop handles on this deluxe stocking and sock aid reduce the need to bend.
- Flexible plastic core has a unique three finger design that holds stockings easily with nylon interior to reduce friction.
- Terrycloth exterior prevents sock from slipping.
Seems to work fine. It certainly makes putting socks on a lot easier! Definitely worth the money.
Worked great, and gave me my independence back. Thank you.
I received one like this 12 years ago when I had a hip replacement. It finally got old and I was so happy to find yours. I am so happy that I ordered two of them. One for me and one for a friend. I highly recommend this product!!!
Years ago my grandmother had one of these. I was amazed how she could use it.
Now after hip replacement it's my turn. There is no way I could get my sock on that foot without it. Just stretch your sock a little, mount it on the tool and your off.